Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Ikhtiyor Ahmedov <ik...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 00:59:43 UTC

Google Summer of Code 2013

Hi all,

Thank you for Hama members for giving their trust in our proposals and
giving us chance to participate in this cool experience for summer.
I hope during this time you will not feel disappointment and gain new
contributors to Apache Hama for making it cooler and cooler :)

Regards,
Ikhtiyor

Re: Google Summer of Code 2013

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.