Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2018/09/07 20:57:11 UTC

[VOTE] new POI logo

Hi *,

Daniel (humbedooh) created a new logo for us and I don't want this issue left undecided/unanswered.

So please vote for the logos and its properties:

V0) keep current version:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/site/src/documentation/resources/images/project-header.svg
V1) use Daniels first version:
https://www.apache.org/logos/comdev-test/res/poi/poi-proposed.svg
V2) use Daniels second version:
http://www.apache.org/logos/comdev-test/res/poi/poi-proposed2.svg
V3) suggest a different style - your favorite apache project logo?

C0) keep the gradient "POI" label
C1) use the black "POI" label
C2) suggest a different coloring style (foreground / background / frame / font ...)

POLL) although we probably have more important things to do,
we could have another logo contest

In the meantime I've really got used to the (modified) old style, therefore I vote:   V0 / C0 / POLL: 0

(... but a small poll with my better half seems to be balanced ... :| )

If you want some inspiration, you can look through the other project logos at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/project-logos/originals

Thank you,

Andi

Re: [VOTE] new POI logo

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

While I like V2, none of the docs is xlsx

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [VOTE] new POI logo

Posted by Mark Murphy <jm...@gmail.com>.
I'm not invested in any of these, but I like the older logo best

V0 / C0 / POLL : 0

Re: [VOTE] new POI logo

Posted by Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <AB...@FOR-Scala.IT>.
V2 / C0 / POLL: 0