Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by "john.lonergan" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/20 17:25:57 UTC

Deploy DL bookkeeper branch to maven central

for the moment wound or be possible to build the BK fork as an artefact in the twitter group in central so we don't need to build it ourselves.

Re: Deploy DL bookkeeper branch to maven central

Posted by Leigh Stewart <ls...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Hey John - I think we're pretty close to merging the needed changes to
upstream bk.
Can you tolerate this for another few weeks?

Thanks.