Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ArunKumar <ar...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/14 15:40:34 UTC

Analysing Completed Job info programmatically apart from Jobtracker GUI

Hi Guys !

I want to analyse the completed Job counters like FILE/HDFS BYTES
READ/WRITTEN along with other values like average map/reduce task run time.
I see that Jobtracker GUI has this info but i want to programmatically
retrieve these values instead of manually noting down these values and do
some analysis. Can i do it in a simple/easier way ?
I also see that Cloudera's HUE is good for this but is there anything
equivalent in Hadoop.

Can anyone guide me in this regard ?

Arun

Re: Analysing Completed Job info programmatically apart from Jobtracker GUI

Posted by ArunKumar <ar...@gmail.com>.
Edward,

I have checked it out.
Can u provide me the installations guidelines and prerequisites(like Hadoop
version, Cassandra,..) for using this ?
I don't see any info regarding run or build. Can u tell me how to run in it
in detail and in what order (say hadoop daemons,etc) ?

Thanks,
Arun

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.