Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/23 20:09:44 UTC

Reminder: we have -users mailing lists!

Note to all: The Xalan project has three main mailing lists.  This
xalan-dev list is theoretically supposed to be for detailed development
questions about the inner workings of the xalan processors (-J and -C).
We also have xalan-j-users and xalan-c-users lists for more general
product usage and stylesheet working questions.

Note to experienced Xalanites: if you have time, I urge you to consider
also monitoring the -users lists to help answer questions over there.
If we can show that the experienced members of the community can
monitor both places, we can start moving conversations to the correct
lists over a short period of time.

For those who don't like to subscribe their own mailbox to too many
lists (like me) you can always view the list contents in a threaded and
searchable format at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

- Shane

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com"
 quote="A mirror is like a window on the other side of behind you."/>

http://personals.yahoo.com