Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by zmelnick <za...@nitorgroup.com> on 2013/05/14 22:20:34 UTC

defaultValue for wsdlLocation

Hi, I'm working on a project with many wsdl files, so I am appropriately
using the <wsdlRoot> option for code generation. However, the code generated
has an @wsdlLocation=file:/location/here. I'm trying to get this to generate
a classpath reference, which is possible using the
<wsdlLocation>classpath:/wsdl</wsdlLocation> option. However, because I am
using <wsdlRoot>, the only real way to set this option for each wsdl
processed seems to be to use a <defaultOption>. However, there does not
appear to be a way to generate correct filenames. I can specificy the
directory, but that's the explicit value used. Here is what my configuration
looks like:

<configuration>
    <defaultOptions>
        <wsdlLocation>classpath:/wsdl/</wsdlLocation>
    </defaultOptions>
    <sourceRoot>${basedir}/target/generated/src/main/java</sourceRoot>
        <includes>
	    <include>*.wsdl</include>
	</includes>
</configuration>

How can I tell cxf or wsdl2java to use the specified location as a
directory, but to use the actual filename?

If this question didn't make sense, please let me know. I'm trying to avoid
having to write a <wsdlOption> for each and every wsdl we use.