Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman <no...@apache.org> on 2010/10/14 07:44:58 UTC

Upcoming release votes

  Hi there,

I would like to cut a milestone for the following projects:

imap 0.2-M1
protocols 1.2-M1
server 3.0-M1

I will start with the preparation of imap and protocols this evening if
noone sees a problem with it. So if you want to say something related to
it, do it now ;)

Once imap 0.2-M1 and protcols-1.2-M1 were released I will move forward
and use them as dependency for the server 3.0-M1 release. So hopefully
we will have it out till the end of the next week.

Bye,
Norman

Re: Upcoming release votes

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
I just try server3 yesterday and it's work very well !

Great thanks for all the good job you done, looking forward to see M1
and stable release that come soon !

Have a good day.