Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net> on 2002/04/11 16:16:31 UTC

Re: Why Turbine security om classes didn't use om classes generatedby Torque?

In TDK2.1 I don't think the security tables are torque generated.
This is a known problem that has been fixed in the decoupled
Torque.  Your next question will be about using the decoupled
Torque.  For that you will need to use the 2.2beta TDK here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/tdk/release/2.2-b1/

Hope that helps.
-Eric