Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Mark Johnston <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2001/08/28 21:49:33 UTC

Re: Integrating Log4J with Bea Weblogic Application Server

Ganapathi:

I will investigate your suggestions. I should have mentioned that we are
running on a Sun Solaris Platform.

I have also been investigating the message archives and there seem to be a
number of helpfull threads there.

Thanks for your response.

Mark