Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sriram Ganesh <sr...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/24 12:03:46 UTC

[Flink operator] Flink Autoscale - Limit the max number of scale ups

Hi,

I am trying the autoscale provided by the operator. I found that Autoscale
keeps happening even after reaching max-parallelism. I have a question.

How can we set the limit for the scale-up process? Because in my cluster it
reached the max limit. So, there won't be any more resources available.

And also why do you perform scale operations after reaching
'pipeline.max-parallelism' ?

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Sriram G

--
*Sriram G*
*Tech*

Re: [Flink operator] Flink Autoscale - Limit the max number of scale ups

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Please opena JIRA ticket with the details of your log, config and operator
version and we will take a look!

Thanks
Gyula