Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by 오재경 <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 05:47:47 UTC

some hooks are not allowed?

Hi everyone..

1. null-transform memory leak.
i changed null-transform so that it can hook onto
"TS_HTTP_READ_REQUEST_HDR_HOOK" and execute transform_add in the hook
instead of TS_HTTP_READ_RESPONSE_HDR_HOOK

The problem is memory leak and finally traffic server gets down showing
"insufficient memory".

I checked the log file. my_data_destroy and TSContDestroy() called but
memory occupied by traffic server getting higher and higher.

some hooks are not allowed?

2. query parse and deliver to next plugin?
Actually i tried to parse query string in null-transform but resulted in
memory leak.

cacheurl just replace query string or remove from url.

what if i want to deliver removed query string from url in a remap plugin
and try to deliver those to other transform style plugin?

how can i deliver some data from a remap plugin to other plugins?

Thanks....

RE: some hooks are not allowed?

Posted by 오재경 <ja...@nimbusnetworks.co.kr>.
sorry. it was not about traffic server. it's about virtual machine.

I performed same test on a real machine and there was no memory leak.

thanks.