Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by naptime <na...@cervnet.com> on 2002/03/14 02:43:29 UTC

hello

Hello guys, im new to this list, I am curious on why this is occurring.
I have a simple file called stop.cgi in my dir .control:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
#

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";

print "Your game server has been stoped, if it has not please email
support";

exec("./stop");

here is a copy of my config file for the virtual host.

<VirtualHost ip>
    User todd
    Group users
    ServerAdmin noc@
    DocumentRoot /home/todd/public_html
    ServerName hlds.todd.domain.com
    <Directory /home/todd>
    Options +ExecCGI
    </Directory>
    Alias /server /home/todd/.control
    ErrorLog logs/todd-error_log
    CustomLog logs/todd-error_log common
</VirtualHost>

now for some odd reason this was working yesterday but when I installed
php, it's going weird on me again, right now it's giving me this error
when I attempt to run the cgi.

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Premature end of script headers: /home/todd/.control/stop.cgi

What could be the problem? If I run stop.cgi from the shell it works, it
is also owned by todd.users, and the cgi is chmodded 755. thanks I
appreciate all the help.