Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by John Taylor <an...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/30 18:20:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Can't access index pages

Hello,

I just installed apache 2.0.48 on RedHat 9.0, but I am
not able to access my webserver from inside my
firewall (I have the D-Link router/firewall) with
another machine.  I am quite new at this so any help
will be appreciated, I looked in the hosts.allow file,
and there are no entries.

Thanks ..

Re: [users@httpd] Can't access index pages

Posted by John Taylor <an...@yahoo.com>.
Well, I edited the config file to use port 85, so I
try to access the page through that port. So yes, I
put a hole in the router for port 85.

Thanks ....
John

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.