Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by tiru veera <ve...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/26 08:21:33 UTC

Details of Mahout

Respected Sir,

I am new to Mahout project. I want know more details about Mahout, I am
already working with HDFS and Mapreduce...

So please help me

Thank you

With regards
Tirumurugan V

Re: Details of Mahout

Posted by JAGANADH G <ja...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:51 PM, tiru veera <ve...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Respected Sir,
>
> I am new to Mahout project. I want know more details about Mahout, I am
> already working with HDFS and Mapreduce...

You can found details on Mahout from http://mahout.apache.org/

There are links to many tutorial and talk slides and related materials

Also you can checkout Mahout in Action from Manning Publishers
--
JAGANADH G

Re: Details of Mahout

Posted by pr...@nokia.com.
You can look at mahout website about what it does and what algorithms it supports.

If you want to learn in depth, you can read "Mahout in action" book.

Praveen