Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Wei Cheng <wi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/29 05:58:18 UTC

System.IO.File::FillAttributeInfo and System.IO.FileStream::Read

The application I am working on has some performance
issue these days and it seems the above two are
partially responsible.

Does iBatis use these two a lot? If not, any
suggestion what kind of operation use these
extensively?

Thanks for the information.

Need Mail bonding?

Re: System.IO.File::FillAttributeInfo and System.IO.FileStream::Read

Posted by Wei Cheng <wi...@yahoo.com>.
Ignore this question. problem was unrelated to iBatis
and has been resolved.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265