Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2019/10/07 19:30:54 UTC

Community and News pages "not secure", according to Chrome

When I open https://calcite.apache.org/news/ <https://calcite.apache.org/news/> or https://calcite.apache.org/community/ <https://calcite.apache.org/community/> pages in Chrome, I get an (i) to the left of the URL bar with the message “Your connection to this site is not fully secure” and a warning on the right side of the URL bar with “Cookies blocked”.

Other pages on the site seem to be OK - they display a padlock rather than an (i) at the left of the URL, indicating that the site is secure.

Any idea what is wrong with the Community and News pages?

Julian

Re: Community and News pages "not secure", according to Chrome

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.
Your PR is a superset of the changes I made. Links to insecure pages
will not cause the problem that Julian experienced, only resources
which are requested when rendering the page (images, CSS, JS, etc.) I
still think we should fix any HTTPS links. Have you verified that all
the sites whose links you replaced actually support HTTPS? Just want
to make sure we don't end up with anything broken, but I think we
should merge your PR as well. Thanks!
--
Michael Mior
mmior@uwaterloo.ca

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
I don’t encounter this on my laptop, oops.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年10月8日 +0800 AM3:54,Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com.invalid>,写道:

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com.INVALID>.