Posted to users@camel.apache.org by leofprince <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 20:34:07 UTC

Integration Testing multiple camel Context in Spring DSL

Dear Camel Users,
      We have handful of camel context defined in spring DSL.I would like to
write Integration Test cases by loading at least 2 camel contexts and
provide some inputs via test file endpoints and get output in test file
endpoints.For Testing single spring context xml we used
CamelSpringTestSupport and worked perfect.Please share your experience in
integration testing routes with span across multiple camel contexts ?

Thanks,
Leo.

Re: Integration Testing multiple camel Context in Spring DSL

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It’s easy to create the application context by applying the spring file locations which supports more than one spring file.

You can override the protected CamelContext createCamelContext() to export the main entry context that you could use to create the producer template or consumer template.

Then you can just use the CamelSpringTestSupport as you used to.
--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com