Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com> on 2013/06/24 01:40:00 UTC

Re: [Save and Undo]

At 18:12 23/06/2013 -0500, Dale Erwin wrote:
>Are you saying that if, while editing a document, I do an explicit
>save, I can still use the undo feature for anything I have changed
>during the current session?

Yes.  (Up to the maximum number of Undos, of course - is that 30 by default?)

What happened when you tested this yourself?

Brian Barker

Re: [Save and Undo]

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 19:22 23/06/2013 -0500, Dale Erwin wrote:
>I do know, however, that no matter how many times the file has been
>autosaved, if I close the document without an explicit save, it will
>revert back to the same state it was in before it was opened.

Good.  If this were not so, surely no-one would dream of using the product?

Brian Barker

Re: [Save and Undo]

Posted by Dale Erwin <da...@casaerwin.org>.
I haven't actually tested this explicitly yet, but I certainly will do
so very soon.  I just never thought it would be possible so I never
tried it.  I do know, however, that no many how many times the file has
been autosaved, if I close the document without an explicit save, it
will revert back to the same state it was in before it was opened.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org