Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bas Harenslak <ba...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/13 20:07:05 UTC

Re: AIP-6: Enforce the usage of a code formatter

Both good points! A linter is also definitely needed.

I made a PR replacing Flake8 by Pylint. The suggested diff tool was not useable with Pylint, but I did find a similar tool called diff-cover <https://github.com/Bachmann1234/diff-cover> which does apply Pylint only on changed lines.

The PR: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4511. Let me know what you think.

Bas