Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2004/10/12 17:25:57 UTC

Dependency Update

	I added all the stuff I could identify to the dependencies.xml
file, so now it should have the listings for everything that maven and the
plugins require, and if you get all those things downloaded, you can do an
offline build successfully.

	Unfortunately, running the basic build for that script doesn't
download all the dependencies, because there are multiple versions for
some artifacts, and Maven will apparently only download one of each.  If
anyone knows of a way around that, it would be great.

Aaron

P.S. ActiveMQ: Please update from Axis 1.2-beta-2 to 1.2-RC1

Re: Dependency Update

Posted by ja...@mac.com.
On 12 Oct 2004, at 16:25, Aaron Mulder wrote:
> 	I added all the stuff I could identify to the dependencies.xml
> file, so now it should have the listings for everything that maven and
> the
> plugins require, and if you get all those things downloaded, you can
> do an
> offline build successfully.
>
> 	Unfortunately, running the basic build for that script doesn't
> download all the dependencies, because there are multiple versions for
> some artifacts, and Maven will apparently only download one of each.
> If
> anyone knows of a way around that, it would be great.
>
> Aaron
>
> P.S. ActiveMQ: Please update from Axis 1.2-beta-2 to 1.2-RC1

Done - sorry for the delay!

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/