Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ron Nicoletti Jr." <rn...@mktginc.com> on 2001/09/07 14:59:43 UTC

The Problem Posted Again....

I've completed my installation of jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3 on windows 2000
running IIS, and ISA Server.

The positives ...
Tomcat starts and creates log files
IIS is showing a green up arrow on isapi_redirect.dll

The Negatives ...
When I run a test on the link http://www.mktginc.com/examples/jsp/index.html
my tomcat log displays the following:
[jk_connect.c (143)]: jk_open_socket, connect() failed errno = 61
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (152)]: In jk_endpoint_t::service, Error sd = -1
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (554)]: HttpExtensionProc error, service() failed

The WiN 2000 Server machine ...
ISA redirects all http requests to port 81.
IIS is setup to listen to port 81

Ron Nicoletti Jr.
Network Administrator
(631) 277-7000
rnicoletti@mktginc.com

Re: The Problem Posted Again....

Posted by Denis Haskin <De...@HaskinFerguson.net>.
"Ron Nicoletti Jr." wrote:

> I've completed my installation of jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3 on windows 2000
> running IIS, and ISA Server.
>
> The positives ...
> Tomcat starts and creates log files
> IIS is showing a green up arrow on isapi_redirect.dll
>
> The Negatives ...
> When I run a test on the link http://www.mktginc.com/examples/jsp/index.html
> my tomcat log displays the following:
> [jk_connect.c (143)]: jk_open_socket, connect() failed errno = 61

errno=61 is "connection refused".  Sounds like IIS is trying to talk to Tomcat
on a different port than tomcat is listening on?  Are you sure Tomcat is coming
up and staying up?

Check server.xml to see what port Tomcat is listening on for the ajp protocol
(by default it's 8007 for ajp12) and check workers.properties to make sure it's
the same there.

I'm not familiar with what other configurations are necessary for IIS.

dwh