Posted to announce@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/03/17 14:05:44 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 9.0.33 available

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat 9.0.33.

Apache Tomcat 9 is an open source software implementation of the Java
Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Unified Expression Language, Java
WebSocket and JASPIC technologies.

Apache Tomcat 9.0.33 is a bugfix and feature release. The notable
changes compared to 9.0.31 include:

- Add new attribute persistAuthentication to both StandardManager and
  PersistentManager to support authentication persistence.
  Patch provided by Carsten Klein

- A zero length AJP secret will now behave as if it has not been
  specified.

- Add the TLS request attributes used by IIS to the attributes that
  an AJP Connector will always accept.

Please refer to the change log for the complete list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-90.cgi

Migration guides from Apache Tomcat 7.x and 8.x:
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

Enjoy!

- The Apache Tomcat team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 9.0.33 available

Posted by Pierre Chiu <pc...@gmail.com>.
Thank guys for your hard work. With this version, I can use h2, compress
and rewrite all together.