Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Antony Awaida <an...@apporto.com> on 2016/10/04 18:05:39 UTC

Guac consultant

Hi everyone:

Sorry for the barrage of emails. But perhaps you can help me bring it down
;)

Looking for a part time consultant who could do some work for us on
Guac/Guac integration.

Any pointers would be  appreciated.

Thanks

--
Antony Awaida
CEO

ᐧ

Re: Guac consultant

Posted by Frank La <fr...@glyptodon.org>.
Hi Antony,

Glyptodon [1] would be happy to assist. :)

We have several years of experience providing this kind of support for
Guacamole. Feel free to reach us at contact@glyptodon.org or email me
directly.

Thanks,

Frank La
Chief Financial Officer
Glyptodon Inc.

[1] http://glyptodon.org/

Re: Guac consultant

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
I can't directly respond to this here due to the inherent conflict of
interest, but let me point out to anyone coming across this thread that we
maintain (or at least try to maintain) a list of known commercial providers
of support for Apache Guacamole:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/support/#commercial-support

We can only list companies that have asked to be listed, so if anyone feels
they should be listed here, please let us know. We'll be glad to add you
once we know:

1) You exist.
2) Your website says you provide such support.
3) We agree on a a reasonably-neutral, factual blurb.

The list MUST NOT be taken as endorsement/approval by the ASF nor by the
Apache Guacamole project, but it is there for the sake of users wanting
such info.

Hope this helps,

- Mike