Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/21 15:07:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: r191647 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/util_script.c

On 6/21/05, niq@apache.org <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: niq
> Date: Tue Jun 21 03:53:00 2005
> New Revision: 191647

> Log:
> PR 10755: committing patch from Christian Schubert

Here is the normal form of a commit log:

<enter description of what changed or got fixed or whatever>

PR:    10755
Submitted by: Christian Schubert <foo bar.com>
Reviewed by: niq

If the change fixes a bug that somebody else might encounter, you need
to add a CHANGES entry as well.

Re: svn commit: r191647 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/util_script.c

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On 6/21/05, niq@apache.org <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>Author: niq
>>Date: Tue Jun 21 03:53:00 2005
>>New Revision: 191647

>>Log:
>>PR 10755: committing patch from Christian Schubert
>

> Here is the normal form of a commit log:

Bah.  I mistyped PR 10775.  Corrected now - thanks.

--
Nick Kew