Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2011/05/06 05:00:50 UTC

Last "sprint" for v2.1.9 (final release before v3.0)

Hi all,

v2.1.8 is out the door, and it's looking pretty solid. Please do as much
testing as you possibly can with this release, it's important to get any
serious (P0 / P1) bugs reported (and fixed) asap. Also, I'm urging
everyone to take a look at the bug list for v2.1.9 and v3.1, and assign
(or reassign) bugs appropriately. In particular, I'd like everyone to

* Consider moving any bug targeted for v2.1.9 that doesn't need to be
fixed for v3.0 into the v3.1 target queue.

* With careful consideration, if any of the bugs targeted for v3.1 needs
to be fixed for v3.0, please move them to a v2.1.9 target asap.

I'd still like for us to aim for a 2.1.9 release in a couple of weeks,
and a v3.0 release late May (assuming v2.1.9 doesn't have any major bugs).

Input and feedback is much welcome.

Cheers,

-- Leif