Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by taju2002 taju <t....@caramail.com> on 2003/03/04 05:27:58 UTC

Investment Proposal.

PETROLEUM (SPECIAL) TRUST FUND

LAGOS-NIGERIA

CONFIDENTIAL

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

>From the Desk of: Dr. Fahd A.Usman.

Dear Sir,
This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is
coming from someone you have not met before. However, we
decided to contact you based on a satisfactory information
we had about you.
I am a Medical Doctor currently working with the Petroleum
Trust Fund (PTF). I and some of my close and trusted
colleagues need your assistance in the transfer of US$21.8
million into any reliable Account you may nominate
overseas.
This fund was generated from over-invoicing of contracts
executed by the PTF under our control and supervision. This
fund is now ready to be remitted into any Account we put
forward for that purpose. What we want from you include the
following:
1. Name of Company & Address
2. Your Private Telephone & Fax Number
3. Beneficiary Name
4. Your international passport number
 Upon receipt of these informations, an application shall
be made in your name to the Central Bank of Nigeria for the
approval of the remittance of the funds which shall be by
special diplomatic courrier services due to the amount
involved.The copies of the approval and other relevant
documents shall be faxed to you for your perusal.please
treat as strictly confidential for obvious reasons. The
fund will be shared as follows:
1. 17% for your assistance
2. 80% for myself & my Colleagues
3. 3% for contingency expenses
We wish to assure you that your involvement should you
decide to assist us, will be well protected, and also, this
business, proposal is 100% risk free as the remittance will
be made through the legal procedures.
Note: your discussions regarding this transaction should be
limited because we are still in government service. We
intend to retire peacefully at the end of this transaction.
Let honesty and trust be our watchword throughout this
transaction and your prompt reply will be highly
appreciated.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation while we look
forward to a mutually benefiting business relationship with
you.
Best Regards.

Dr. Fahd A.Usman.
234 1 7754093 phone.
234 1 7599055 fax.

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)