Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/13 16:19:49 UTC

org.apache.activemq.group

is a dynamic group based framework aimed at simplifying collaboration
and state sharing amongst a group of peers. Its currently in activemq-
core trunk  - but I want to move it out into the sandbox - as its
still a work in progress - any objections ?

cheers,

Rob

Re: org.apache.activemq.group

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
go for it!

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: org.apache.activemq.group

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
good idea.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> is a dynamic group based framework aimed at simplifying collaboration and
> state sharing amongst a group of peers. Its currently in activemq-core trunk
>  - but I want to move it out into the sandbox - as its still a work in
> progress - any objections ?
>
> cheers,
>
> Rob

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: org.apache.activemq.group

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> is a dynamic group based framework aimed at simplifying collaboration and
> state sharing amongst a group of peers. Its currently in activemq-core trunk
>  - but I want to move it out into the sandbox - as its still a work in
> progress - any objections ?

+1

Bruce
);'