Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com> on 2013/12/02 22:06:08 UTC

Re: sstable2json hangs for authenticated keyspace?

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Josh Dzielak <jo...@keen.io> wrote:

> Having an issue with sstable2json. It appears to hang when I run it
> against an SSTable that's part of a keyspace with authentication turned on.
> Running it against any other keyspace works, and as far as I can tell the
> only difference between the keyspaces is authentication. Has anyone run
> into this?

This is probably a bug. I would file a JIRA. It's unclear whether this
"should" work, but I can't see any reason why not. At very least, it should
do something other than hang forever. :)

=Rob

Re: sstable2json hangs for authenticated keyspace?

Posted by Josh Dzielak <jo...@keen.io>.
Thanks Rob. Bug filed.