Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ismail Siddiqui <is...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/22 01:31:17 UTC

writer.minMergeDocs in lucene 2.0

Hi all,
I am trying to index a database.. indexing is taking quite a time..
i am trtying to tune it.for which i am trying to increase minMergeDocs..
in lucen 1.4.3 there is field called writer.minMergeDocs.. i found
writer.setMaxMergeDocs() method in lucne 2.0
but not any method called writer.setMinMergeDocs()..

can any one help.. how can i increase minimum docucment merge size.

thanks all

Ismail Siddiqui

Re: writer.minMergeDocs in lucene 2.0

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 9/21/06, Ismail Siddiqui <is...@gmail.com> wrote:
> in lucen 1.4.3 there is field called writer.minMergeDocs.. i found
> writer.setMaxMergeDocs() method in lucne 2.0
> but not any method called writer.setMinMergeDocs()..

Try setMaxBufferedDocs()

-Yonik