Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Hugh Brien <hp...@comcast.net> on 2003/06/25 16:02:12 UTC

Torque Presentation

Just an FYI. I gave a presentation on Torque at our Northern Virginia Java
User Group meeting last night. I had an audience of about 20.  It went well
and there were lots of question.  I think I may have encouraged several to
take a closer look.  Also if there are any Torque users in the Mid Atlantic
region in the U.S. let me know.  I could do the presentation at your JUG
also.

r,
Hugh

Hugh P. Brien
Vice President
Dunbar Consulting, Inc.
703.725.7754

Re: Torque Presentation

Posted by Keshava Murthy <ke...@bigtec.org>.
Hi Hugh,
Can you send me the presentation slides with speaker notes? or an url for
download if the size is big.  I am from Bangalore, India.
regards,
Keshava Murthy. S