Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2018/11/16 23:52:03 UTC

[VOTE] Move Apache Clerezza project to Attic

Dear all

It has been a long time since the last committer joins the Apache Clerezza
project.
Apache Clerezza has reached some popularity in the past. I think we can be
proud of it.
But everything has an end. Sooner or later this will also be the case for
Apache Clerezza.

Mostly due to the inactivitiy of the committers, I would like to suggest to
move the
Apache Clerezza project to the Attic (https://attic.apache.org/)

Please vote whether you agree with this suggestion to move Clerezza to the
Attic.

Kind regards
Hasan

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Clerezza project to Attic

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
-1 from me as well for now as it seems the project might get new traction

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com>.
Hi all,

@Tommaso Teofili<ma...@gmail.com> and @Rupert Westenthaler<ma...@gmail.com>

--
Minto van der Sluis, Msc
Mobile: +31 6 26 01 45 41

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Clerezza project to Attic

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Reto, Tommaso, and Rupert

@Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> You wrote me in a separate email that you

@Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> and @Rupert Westenthaler
<ru...@gmail.com>

Posted by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>.
Hi,

--
Minto van der Sluis, Msc
Mobile: +31 6 26 01 45 41

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Clerezza project to Attic

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hasan!

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Furkan