Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Marc Spehlmann <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/20 22:19:11 UTC

0.1.0 RC3

Release Candidate 3 should now include 3rd party protobuf correctly. I've
tested it on my mac and it works correctly. Here is a handy script [1] I
have been putting together to do the release. It's still in alpha, but
the test_rc() function will do everything you need it to.

***I did not make this a vote because I'm just looking for feedback. If you
try compiling it, and it fails, please respond to dev with the error.***

For example, I tried running this on a CSL machine, and what I got was a
cmake error:

CMake Error at types/port/CMakeLists.txt:34 (message):
  Unable to find a reentrant (threadsafe) version of gmtime (tried POSIX
  gmtime_r and Windows gmtime_s).

I also tried it on my mac, and it compiles successfully.

[1] https://gist.github.com/cramja/3f0ace3b60f06dfe82b572f50faa8bf3

ps to use the handy script:

cd /tmp
mkdir qs