Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by sgomezsaez <sg...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/17 08:29:50 UTC

Servicemix 4.3.0 - soap http binding component modifies Content Type Http Header

Hi,
I've created a http:soap-consumer and http:soap-provider and deployed it in
servicemix. In tomcat I have an echo web service deployed, which has been
tested using soap ui and wireshark for monitoring. When I send a soap
request to the http soap consumer, the http soap provider modifies the
Content type Header of the Http Request, and it includes a CONTENT_TYPE
header. The Content-Type header has the value application/soap+xml and the
CONTENT_TYPE has the value text/xml, so the Tomcat server which expects a
soap 1.1 request (Content-Type=text/xml) sends back an error 500. I've tried
putting the soapVersion attribute of the soap consumer to 1.1 with no
success.
I've tried doing the same but creating a cxfbc consumer and provider and it
works fine, the Content-Type is set to xml/text and no CONTENT_TYPE header
is included in the http request to the web service, but I have to use the
http soap bc.
I've read in older posts that this was a problem in servicemix versions 3.x,
and that it was fixed, but I'm still having this problem.
Thanks in advance.