Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Siemback, Chris" <si...@BIWORLDWIDE.com> on 2008/10/01 13:36:58 UTC

RE: Re: Question regarding struts.multipart.maxSize

Thanks - I did find the solution.  The maximumSize parm is the way to do
it.  My problem (since I'm new to Struts 2) was how to override the
interceptor stack in a different package.  Once I had that correct, the
parm value was assigned at the stack level.