Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Pantelis Toptsis <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/18 16:43:07 UTC

OM not working after 6 users connect

Hello community,

I am facing a strange problem. I have 3 OM installations (3.0.7) in 3
different dedicated servers. (Hetzner)

Same steps on all three installations

1.       New room (both public and private)

2.       Conference room (Max users 16)

3.       URL from invitation

4.       Both audio and video for all users

Users entering normally up to the 6th users.

After that all users can only hear administrator and see him but have no mic
enabled or camera. They cannot see other students.

Also if administrator force mic or camera for this user (7th +) OM will drop
an existing user with camera and put him in his place.

Where can I look for a solution for this problem

Thank you

Pantelis Toptsis

Re: OM not working after 6 users connect

Posted by Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr>.
Very interesting your issue.
I can't help you but I will follow this issue.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
have you tried our demo server?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: OM not working after 6 users connect

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: OM not working after 6 users connect

Posted by Pantelis Toptsis <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--