Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rolf Veen <ro...@helide.com> on 2001/03/02 17:22:38 UTC

[TC 3.3] Some tests on Linux

Hi all.

I did the tomcat self-tests on my machine (thru /admin) and the watchdog
tests (jsp/servlet) are all ok, in both standalone and with Apache.
Found some minor errors in the sanity check in the tests labeled
tomcat-standalone and tomcat-apache respectively (see attached files),
but that could me my fault. In any case, my application is running fine.

I will repeate benchmarks and tests when Milestone 2 is ready.

Some data:

Tomcat: 3.3.m1 and nightly build from 1 march 2001.
Apache: 1.3.14, mod_jk.so from TC 3.3.m1 (EAPI)
Os: Redhat Linux 6.2
Hardware: Pentium III 450 MHz, 128MB RAM
JDKs: 1.3 versions of IBM, Sun and Blackdown
Application charateristics: servlets / static files / sessions thru
cokkies / no realms used.

Regards.
Rolf.