Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dawn Yang <dd...@qualcomm.com> on 2002/09/16 22:43:10 UTC

[users@httpd] help on apache configuration

Hi,

I installed apache 2 and realized it's not compatible with siteminder 4.51.
Then uninstalled apache 2 and installed apache 1.3.26.

But now I still can't add any Module to the httpd.conf file.  It still
thinks it is apache 2 for some reason.  I reboot the machine, still didn't
work.  What should I do?

Thanks in advance,

Dawn

Re: [users@httpd] help on apache configuration

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 16:43, Dawn Yang wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I installed apache 2 and realized it's not compatible with siteminder 4.51.
> Then uninstalled apache 2 and installed apache 1.3.26.
>
> But now I still can't add any Module to the httpd.conf file.  It still
> thinks it is apache 2 for some reason.  I reboot the machine, still didn't
> work.  What should I do?

  How did you 'uninstall' apache2?  What happens after you reboot?