Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Eric Roberts <er...@austin.tacc.utexas.edu> on 2002/12/19 22:49:02 UTC

Can't customize portlets anymore!

I have lost the ability to customize my portlets and panes for EVERY
user.  This was working fine earlier today and somewhere along the line
I started getting a message saying "Sorry, you have no permission to see
this portlet" whenever I  clicked on the customize icon.  The mail
archives suggest changing the .xreg or .psml files but don't hint at
what "specific" files may or may not need editing.  Can anyone help?

Eric Roberts
Texas Advanced Computing Center
The University of Texas at Austin
ericrobe@tacc.utexas.edu