Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by AvBr <av...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 12:31:40 UTC

Dependency Plugin: Dependency Source, linking Dependencies with the repositories and displaying it

Hi,

I need help with extending maven Dependency plugin as it doesn't display all
information I want about Dependency. I want to get source of the Dependency,
linking artifacts with the repositories and displaying it as log output when
the plugin goal is used.

the list-repositories goal is not good enough.

I want a output like:
[INFO]groupId:artifactId:jar:version:provided:repository

Thanking you.