Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Frank@@" <be...@gmx.de> on 2011/08/31 17:09:42 UTC

Coprocessors?

Hello,
i would like to know in which Version of HBase is Coprocessor official
integrated.

Thank you.
  Regards,
Frank

Re: Coprocessors?

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
We have both backported coprocessors to our 0.90-ish HBase (FrankenBase?) and use them in production with security enabled -- HBASE-3025, but more recent code than the patch on the issue. This code ported to HBase trunk is here: https://github.com/trendmicro/hbase/tree/security

Backporting is definitely nontrivial if you are starting today, I don't recommend it.

Best regards,

        - Andy

Re: Coprocessors?

Posted by Li Pi <li...@cloudera.com>.