Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Dave Maung <dm...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/07 09:39:04 UTC

Schema Assertion

I am wondering why JMeter schema doesnt support schema assertion? I have looked up Jmeter src. It seems very simple and easy to implement schema validation with the help of xerces.

Dave

Re: Schema Assertion

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
No-one has provided the code ;-)

Feel free to raise a Bugzilla enhancement issue and some code!

S.