Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by jon * <jo...@clearink.com> on 1999/01/27 01:00:02 UTC

Re: mod_jserv/3775: "version" in JServ.java/jserv.h not updated for 1.0b2!!

The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/3775; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "jon *" <jo...@clearink.com>
To: dkearns@mot.com
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/3775: "version" in JServ.java/jserv.h not updated
	 for 1.0b2!!
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:58:24 -0800

 > that's about it - I couldn't tell if I had successfully upgraded or
 > not because the version numbers didn't change when I visited the
 > jserv-handler page.

 this is a known issue. it will be fixed for the next beta. the package name
 is the correct version.

 > whoops, just found an almost-a-bug trying to fix this - jserv_status.c
 > has the JServ 1.0b1 string hardcoded instead of using JSERV_VERSION

 this has already been fixed in CVS.

 also, you can get daily snapshots from
 <http://www.working-dogs.com/daily/>...

 thanks,