Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Billy Ng <ev...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/15 18:29:25 UTC

error handling in jsp

Hi folks,

I am using struts-template.tld to generate the pages.  For example,

<%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/struts-template.tld' prefix='template' %>
<template:insert template='/main_template.jsp'>
<template:put name='head' content='/templates/head.jsp'>
<template:put name='content' content='/content.jsp'>
<template:put name='footer' content='/templates/footer.jsp'>
<template:insert/>

When any exception is thrown in the content.jsp, the page will display with
header only.  I want to display the error_content.jsp if any eception is
thrown in content.jsp is caught.  Would anybody please share how you handle
this, thanks!

Billy Ng