Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matthias Schmidt <ma...@gmx.de> on 2008/06/02 16:38:39 UTC

Re: mentor needed and proposal for photo gallery

Hi Angie,

 I would like to help on the proposal. But let's first talk about the
goal:

 What I wanted to integrate was a photo gallery slideshow that display a
bunch of images in a blog entry with some cool javascript animation, e.g.
jQuery. I did not want to integrate flicks slideshows or something like
that. There already is some "upload file" functionality in Roller, maybe
that could be used.

 What do you think?

  Matt

Posted by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si>.
If  we will use Adobe Spry, I'm interesting in contributing.   But first, is there any collision between BSD (Spry) and Apache licence ?

Boris

Posted by Angela Cymbalak <a....@nechtan.org>.
Boris,

Posted by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si>.