Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Silber <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/09 03:03:38 UTC

Consultant services needed

Hello,
I am considering Cordova as a technology solution for a project for a games company to deploy games built in Cocos Creator (that is, all inside HTML5 canvas). I would like to find a company which can provide some support such that if we have questions or run into problems, said company could help unblock us.
Can anyone recommend a company which could provide such premium services?
Thanks much,Andrew

Re: Consultant services needed

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Not sure this would reach the original poster, the email address lists as .invalid

ReplyTo is set to dev.cordova for all messages on the list ..

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@normanbreau.com>.