Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Nick Mitchell <mo...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/21 18:03:41 UTC

docker pull rate limiting

Have you applied to dockerhub to exempt the openwhisk org from their
new-ish rate limiting? Travis tests (or any tests on a shared
infrastructure) will begin to routinely fail because of this:

>  docker: toomanyrequests: You have reached your pull rate limit. You may increase the limit by authenticating and upgrading: https://www.docker.com/increase-rate-limit.
>
> This, for example, can happen when pulling the openwhisk/standalone image,
or any of the action/skeleton base images, as part of automated tests.

@starpit

Re: docker pull rate limiting

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
hey Nick - I did submit for an exemption based on
https://www.docker.com/community/open-source/application I do not have an
updated status yet.

-r