Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Thomas Hehl <th...@heavyweightsoftware.com> on 2016/07/06 11:44:18 UTC

Java DSL with FUSE ESB

I finally have my Java DSL route working under camel the way that I want
as a standalone app. Now I want to deploy this to JBoss FUSE ESB. How do
I do this with a DSL app?

Re: Java DSL with FUSE ESB

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Yes off course, but if you just want to test the fuse deploy in the
simplest possible way then I think a file in a folder would be ok. Off
course all of this depends on how the deploy/build process for an
environment is setup.

Best
Souciance

Re: Java DSL with FUSE ESB