Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mara Ruvalcaba <ma...@sg.com.mx> on 2022/02/15 20:47:34 UTC

Beam Summit 2022 is here, and you can register now!

*The premier conference for the worldwide community of Apache Beam users
and contributors is here!*

By participating in Beam Summit you will:

  * Learn how leading organizations use Apache Beam.
  * Find out what is upcoming for the project.
  * Improve your Beam skills through in-depth workshops.
  * Interact with key developers of Apache Beam as well as with other
    users and contributors from all around the world.

Beam Summit 2022 will be a hybrid event that you can attend in-person in
Austin, TX or online.

  * On July 18-19 we will have talks which will also be live streamed
    for the online audience.
  * On July 20 we will have workshops, which will only be available for
    in-person participants.

****

*Online participation has no cost, and If you are interested in
attending Beam Summit 2022 in person and are not able to afford a
ticket, please fill this form to apply for a scholarship
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6jfbuvE-p6gwT0rxeILJ5AlHZwLzfGDLAZ1CaSly-2LzWFA/viewform>.*

*

Get your tickets now!: https://2022.beamsummit.org/

We would love to have you as a speaker

If you would like to share with the community and be speaker at Beam
Summit, the CFP is open, please submit your proposal here:
https://sessionize.com/beam-summit-2022
<https://sessionize.com/beam-summit-2022>

Invite your organization to support the event

We are looking for organizations who would like to support the community
by sponsoring the event. If you think your organization might be
interested, please share with them the Prospectus
<https://2022.beamsummit.org/files/Beam%20Summit%202022%20-%20Prospectus.pdf>

*

Registration open

--