Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Saloucious <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/18 14:53:35 UTC

Ant task : pattern and conf

Hi,

I would like to retrieve my dependencies with ivy:retrieve task anyway i'm
faced a problem and don't not which is the best solution.
Indeed is there a way to specify  a type only for a conf :

<ivy-retrieve pattern="pattern"  type="jar,bundle,ejb"
conf="buildtime,runtime,ext"/>

Here I would like that ejb type be handle only by ext conf, actully  if in
my ivy file i've got a dependency in buildtime with 2 types on repository,
ivy retrieves dependencies in jar and ejb too.

May be this is the solution, is a well design ?
<property name="pattern"
value="${lib.dir}/[conf]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
<ivy-retrieve pattern="${pattern}"  type="jar,bundle"
conf="buildtime,runtime"/>
<ivy-retrieve pattern="${pattern}"  type="ejb" conf="ext"/>

Thanks

RE: Ant task : pattern and conf

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I think you have the right approach.  But I would rather do a separate
resolve with all confs before, so that only one resolve is done.

Gilles