Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/06 22:22:04 UTC

Aegis schema validation progress report

I think this is cooked.

MSV version 2009.1 has fixes for multiple interrelated schemas. I
expect to push a release of that RSN.

The woodstox 4.1 branch has fixes for error reporting and is set up to
use MSV 2009.1. I need to negotiate with Tatu about pushing a release
of this, or pushing the error reporting fix back to 4.0.x.

All the CXF code is working for read-side validation in my local GIT-mo.

As soon as Dan makes the branch, I plan to push all this. The CXF
trunk will then be using snapshots of woodstox and MSV until they
release.

I'll fill in the write side presently, it should be pretty simple from here.

Re: Aegis schema validation progress report

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
no api. just fix to error handling

Posted by Tatu Saloranta <ts...@gmail.com>.